REMOTE HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVE RECRUITER (MUST HAVE S
Time: 1 week ago
Remote Healthcare Executive Recruiter (must have staffing agency background)
- Posted: May 1, 2023
LocationsShowing 1 location
Remote-Work From Home
Remote-Work From Home
Who are we?
RemX is the professional division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 400 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in all levels of recruitment of finance and accounting, administration, contact center, human resources, mortgage/title, healthcare, information technology and engineering professionals.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k) – company contribution, paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
This Executive Recruiter will focus on nurse placement and identify, select and hire the “Best in Class” talent. This results-driven position will work within a team environment aligned to support the professional practice area on a national basis.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining key relationships with clients and candidates to provide strategic hiring planning, processes, and talent acquisition by building a pipeline and delivering top talent on a national basis.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting including; research, requisition management, applicant screening, offer negotiations, offer management and closing, specifically focused on direct hire professional positions within a specific practice area (HUB)
- Develop and execute on candidate generation strategies and building a pipeline of talent for external hiring
- Develop and implement sales plan, strategies and initiatives to generate new business opportunities as well as expand current clients.
- Networks with business professionals and perform cold calling and email techniques to generate prospects and leads.
- Establish a daily/weekly marketing strategy to meet and exceed performance plan
- Build business partnerships
- Must have past experience working for a staffing agency
- Full-desk, direct hire recruiting experience, preferably with an executive search agency
- Experience in recruiting/placing nurses
- Proven ability to source and build a pipeline of talent with various tools and resources
- Ability to develop and manage professional relationships at every level in the organization
- B2B sales background and the ability to prospect, cold call, overcome objections, identify buying signals, close the deal
- Experience in negotiating placement fees
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Past experience using Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, Zip, and other recruiting tools
- Experience with Bullhorn is a PLUS
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $55,000 to $63,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Licenses & Certifications