INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Time: 1 week ago
Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: May 9, 2023
LocationsShowing 1 location
Remote-Work From Home
Remote-Work From Home
Recognized by Fast Company as one of the , Bluecrew is a W-2 staffing technology platform that makes it easy to hire and manage a flexible workforce—from on-demand to long-term. Employers get instant access to pre-screened workers, and workers get to choose jobs that fit their life with the benefits and protections they deserve.
Founded in 2015, Bluecrew is disrupting the traditional staffing model (an industry worth $130 billion, which is almost exclusively offline) with a mobile-first platform that offers workers control, flexibility, and protection, while instantly connecting them to high quality, short and long-term employment opportunities. Unlike gig economy platforms, all Crew Members are W-2 employees of Bluecrew, receiving benefits and protections like minimum wage, overtime, sick pay, and workers' compensation.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, experienced sales representative to spearhead our sales efforts in their area. The Account Executive is responsible for driving all of our outreach efforts to new customers and closing new business.
The Account Executive will work to build out a book of business in your market — this team is ultimately responsible for the early-stage growth and establishing critical client relationships that will lay the foundation for Bluecrew to expand!
- Prospect, identify and quality viable ‘new logo’ business opportunities
- Coordinate and execute prospect outreach via multiple methods (e.g. Email campaigns, cold calls, walk-ins)
- Convert prospects into customers through a consultative sales approach and regular follow-up
- Ability to live-demo all aspects of Bluecrew technology
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of Bluecrew technology, operations, and pricing models
- Completing required contracts to finalize new business and associated documentation
- Documentation of all Client interactions into our CRM
- Ensure recruiting pipeline is congruent with sales pipeline
- Networking to expand the Bluecrew presence in the market
- Assist operations team with preparation and execution of onboarding new customers
- 3+ years of outbound, B2B sales experience
- Professional background in a service-related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Comfortable working on projects independently, and capable of problem-solving and creating solutions
- Understanding sales processes and negotiations
- Attention-to-detail and time management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Licenses & Certifications