SERVICE & WARRANTY COORDINATOR
Time: 1 week ago
Service & Warranty Coordinator
US - Remote - Any City
job requisition id
What we offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience!!
- A real TEAM environment
- Great benefits with little waiting time
- 401k matching
- Paid time off
Answering calls, chats and emails in a fast-paced environment to assist our customers challenges, training needs, and general support. Manage the customer’s complete order lifecycle from lead recognition to referral. Responsible for understanding and anticipating the needs of the customer and building a long-term post-sales relationship.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customers via phone/email/chat and build the relationship through high levels of service.
- Deliver an exceptional end to end order entry experience, focusing on order accuracy and being responsive to escalation concerns that are generated from our customers.
- Act as a product consultant, articulating technical product specifications, features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs both internally and externally
- Advocate for the customers success by anticipating challenges, removing barriers, and working cross-functionally to drive timely and accurate job completion by communicating schedules with designers, installers and end customers.
- Sustain process standards including accuracy and flexibility in an ever-changing environment in order to provide the highest service level
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of work-related experience in account management or customer support environment desired
- Cabinet or related industry experience is a bonus
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High sense of urgency and adaptability
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to learn our industry and systems
- MS Office Suite Proficient
Full or Part TimeFull time
Cabinetworks Group (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Cabinetworks Group is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster:
E-verify Right to Work Poster: ,