DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE SALES (REMOTE)
Time: 1 week ago
Director, Enterprise Sales (Remote)
REM - Remote TX
Posted 11 Days Ago
job requisition id
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people – no matter where they are in their health journey – unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
* Responsible for achieving targeted revenue growth for Sharecare through business development efforts.
* Create awareness of Sharecare's capabilities within assigned market. Focus is on direct to employer outreach with under 15,000 employees, and consultants.
* Identify external sales partners, ie consultants, brokers and other group purchasing relationships, within the assigned market to facilitate sales of Sharecare products/services.
* Serves as subject matter expert on Sharecare offerings and can bring a consultative approach in positioning Sharecare's solutions against the competition.
* Foster a team mentality throughout the sales process, including implementations.
* Maintain professional internal and external relationships that reflect the core values of Sharecare.
* A seasoned, experienced sales professional with a full understanding of the Sharecare solutions and the Enterprise marketplace; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of a wide variety of factors and potential solutions
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for positioning solutions.
* Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree
* Proficient experience with Salesforce
* Sales training and experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling is necessary.
* Season travel maybe required.
* Demonstrate service excellence
* Outstanding track record of achieving exceptional sales results within a competitive environment.
* High energy, drive, achievement orientation.
* Experience in an entrepreneurial environment is highly desirable.
* Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills and with strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
* The ability to take a vigorous hands-on role in marketing products and services to large accounts on a direct basis or via the consultant community.
* Solid organizational, management, administrative and human relations skills in a style that exhibits maturity, leadership, sensitivity and teamwork.
Sharecare and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other status protected under applicable law.