VP MARKETING, AGENT ENGAGEMENT AND MARKETPLACE
Time: 1 week ago
Inside Real Estate - VP Marketing, Agent Engagement and Marketplace
VP Marketing, Agent Engagement and Marketplace
IRE - Marketing – Marketing /
Inside Real Estate is a fast-growing, profitable, privately-held company and a technology leader in the real estate industry. In an industry where fluctuation is often the norm, we don’t merely adapt. We create. We innovate. We lead. We discover solutions to new challenges and make something remarkable. We are on a mission to simplify workflows for Real Estate companies around the country, and we are looking to add to our team.
The VP AEM Marketing will lead the marketing function within the AEM Business unit. This leader will spearhead the AEM Marketing team and will directly impact the Marketplace P&L. This role will drive BOTH agent engagement with the kvCore Platform AND spend on Marketplace solutions that help agents grow their brand and their business.
- Leadership and Strategy: Develop cohesive marketing plans that align with the AEM team's objectives. Provide marketing thought leadership within the AEM team and effectively manage the team to deliver on the objectives.
- Lead Marketing Strategies to convert Registered Agents to Spenders: Create and execute multi-channel strategies that are aligned to persona's / audiences and our objectives to drive agent engagement and MP sales.
- Campaign Management: Help construct and execute marketing programs and successfully create and roll out highly-targeted demand generation programs that drive agent engagement and MP product adoption. Measure and refine these efforts.
- Measure, Analyze, Refine: Analyze marketing program outcomes and campaign results (in detail), drawing insights and presenting results clearly to inform decision-making.
- Content/Messaging Strategy: Understand the minds of our agents and teams to create authentic conversations and promotions that move them through the funnel (from registration to spend).
- Continuous Improvement: Always be strengthening best practices while evaluating the latest marketing strategies, and marketing technologies, experimenting, and optimizing different
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Establish working models with cross-functional partners, to create visibility into agent engagement efforts including agent outreaches or messaging.
- Establish AEM marketing as the gateway for agent communications and partner with the CMO and Core Marketing teams to deliver a cohesive experience and messaging to agents.
- Facilitate user (agent and teams) knowledge building. Enable AEM Marketing to become one of the SMEs of kvCore’s users - agents and teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- Marketing Expertise: A deep understanding of marketing channels, strategies, and tactics for driving growth, such as digital marketing, content marketing, social media, email marketing, and paid advertising.
- Leadership and Management Skills: Including the ability to inspire and motivate a team, provide guidance, and manage resources effectively.
- Strategic Thinking: A strategic mindset and the ability to develop and implement effective growth marketing strategies. This includes setting clear objectives, identifying target audiences, and creating plans to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Analytical Skills: A data-driven approach is critical for growth marketing. Proficiency in data analysis, metrics tracking, and marketing analytics tools is important to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, identify opportunities for optimization, and make data-backed decisions.
- Communication and Collaboration: Strong communication skills are essential to effectively communicate marketing strategies, initiatives, and results to senior executives, stakeholders, and the marketing team. Additionally, collaboration skills are important for cross-functional work with other departments, such as sales, product, and customer success.
- Experience in Growth Marketing: Demonstrated experience in growth marketing is highly desirable. This includes a track record of driving significant customer and revenue growth through innovative marketing strategies and tactics. Experience in scaling marketing efforts and working in fast-paced, high-growth environments is beneficial.
- A plus but not required - Knowledge of the Residential Real Estate Industry specifically Real Estate Agents and Teams. An understanding of market trends, competitive landscape, agent personas/behaviors, and industry-specific challenges.
At Inside Real Estate enjoy:
Small company feel, with big company growth, support, and stability
Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401k Retirement Savings, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays
401K Employer Matching
Company-paid Parental Leave
A focus on driving top results in a fun environment
Opportunities to grow within our company
Potential to work in a remote setting
Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
EEO - We believe that the unique contributions of all Insiders are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experiences we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.