Proposal Manager -- Remote
Time: 1 week ago
Teracore is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm. We are committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. Diverse talents help us to achieve the missions and objectives of our customers. We hope we can partner together to achieve those goals.
Teracore is seeking a Proposal Manager to add to our Business Development team.
The Proposal Manager will own the proposal function for Teracore and will be responsible for adapting current processes and templates instituting a repeatable proposal process for all proposal efforts. This role will be responsible for overseeing the preparation and submission of responses to Federal Agency Requests for Proposals (RFP). This position is also responsible for managing proposal teams as well as developing proposal content.
Working closely with the VP of Business Development, assist with business acquisition activities in all stages.
- Manage all aspects of proposal development (proposal writing, editing, illustration, production efforts, etc.) from assignment and receipt of RFP, through delivery and receipt by the customer.
- Schedule and manage proposal support resources to include SMEs, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Analyze solicitations (RFP, RFQ, RFI, etc.) in conjunction with other customer requirements, and determine final document structure.
- Perform and present detailed analysis of RFP/RFQ/TOR/RFI requirements and develop compliance matrices.
- Prepare proposal outlines, delivery schedules, resource position descriptions, and production plans.
- Conduct proposal strategy meetings (e.g. kick-off, price strategy, etc.)
- Develop and integrate strategies, themes, discriminators, and value propositions into all aspects of the proposal.
- Manage writing assignments and receipt of all proposal materials with authors and teaming partners in accordance with the project timeline.
- Provide detailed guidance to proposal writers/contributors and subcontractors.
- Develop targeted questions and interview technical and program management staff to extract critical information necessary to develop technical and managerial solutions.
- Draft and rewrite sections of proposal as required.
- Maintain configuration management of proposal content.
- Monitor and remain current on all amendments and modifications to the solicitation.
- Manage the proposal production for internal reviews, ensure compliance, and final submission
- Manages the repository of proposal and business development materials.
- Develops reusable templates for all steps of the proposal process.
- Ability to develop high-quality deliverables under very tight deadlines and at times across multiple proposal efforts.
- Exemplary writing and oral presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple teams concurrently
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Shipley trained preferred
- Understanding of staffing and/or pricing process
At Teracore, we support, depend and thrive on differences for the benefit of our associates and customers. Teracore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on a person's merit and professional qualifications directly related to job competence.