BEVERAGE CART ATTENDANT
Location: Ridgefield Park New Jersey
Time: 1 week ago
Beverage Cart Attendant
Job Category: Food & Beverage
Requisition Number: BEVER011075
- Posted: May 19, 2023
LocationsShowing 1 locationTri-Mountain Golf Course
1701 NW 299th St
Ridgefield, WA 98642, USATri-Mountain Golf Course
1701 NW 299th St
Ridgefield, WA 98642, USA
Tri-Mountain Golf Course is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of part-time Beverage Cart Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Beverage Cart:
- Confirms beverage cart is fully operational before starting rounds on the course.
- Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day.
- Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
- Reviews schedules for changes, calendar of events and club activities on a daily basis.
- Accountable for all checks and cash transactions that may, at times, may be high volume.
- Utilizes Point of Sales system (POS) and creates daily sales reports.
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director of Food and Beverage and Chef.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- variable hours
Minimum Qualifications for the Beverage Cart:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
- must be 21 years of age or older
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Experience preferred but not required
Licenses & Certifications