Location: Kirkland Washington
Time: 2 weeks ago
INRIX Careers - Corporate Controller
Finance Kirkland, Washington
INRIX is seeking a world class Corporate Controller responsible for directing the corporation’s worldwide general accounting practices and operations; financial controls; internal and external reporting, including regulatory reporting; oversight of financial information systems; and external audit and tax efforts. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and supports internal business partners on financial and operational matters. A successful candidate should demonstrate a proactive, business partnership style and the leadership capacity to assume increasing responsibility in finance management.
At INRIX, our mission is to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses around the world. We are a global company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficiently.
- Lead all aspects of the corporate accounting functions, including payroll, purchasing and treasury, providing leadership to a global team.
- Manage month-end closing activities, including review and preparation of journal entries, reconciliation, documentation and supporting analyses.
- Prepare financial statement review and variance analysis.
- Lead annual financial statement audits and work collaboratively with external auditors.
- Develop and ensure that all accounting records follow U.S. GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure foreign statutory audits and related filings are completed timely and in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Lead cash management function, partner cross functionally with relevant business teams to drive cash flow reporting forecast.
- Collaborate with teams globally to ensure consistency in practice and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 8 or more years of increasing responsibility and a track record of success in accounting and control in private and public company environments.
- Strong technical accounting experience (revenue recognition, lease accounting, purchase accounting, consolidations, and foreign currency translation).
- SEC reporting experience and deep understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance with strong grasp of internal controls.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Operational leadership experience, leading a growing team of accounting professionals.
- Experience with supporting international growth and scaling teams globally preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and CPA required.
- The people and passion. Work with an amazing team that values collaboration and innovation to help solve complex, real-world problems.
- Consistently recognized as one of the top places to work in Seattle.
- Competitive salary, benefits, stock and 401(k) matching.
- Open vacation policy, it’s unlimited and always has been.
- Employer paid parking. We have a covered garage and plenty of spots for everyone. Or we’ll pay for your ORCA card if you take the bus.
- Plethora of snacks, drinks, lunches, and opportunities for folks to get to know each other better.
- A boat on Lake Washington. You get your license, and we’ll pay for the gas.
- The opportunity to make a big impact to both the company and our customers.
The compensation range for this role is $150,000 - $220,000, including base salary and bonus. Compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. INRIX may modify the pay range at any time.
Are you ready to join a different kind of company? Exciting things are happening all the time. Come join us!