Time: 2 weeks ago
HERBL Solutions - SKU Coordinator
Remote, California /
Planning – MDM /
HERBL is California’s largest cannabis distributor and supply chain solutions company servicing more than 850 storefront and non-storefront retail licensees. Founded in 2016, HERBL’s team is composed of distribution and retail experts with extensive experience in large-scale global supply chains. HERBL brings the state's leading cannabis retailers and top brands together through world-class technology, unparalleled service, and high-security, state-of-the-art facilities, and trucks. Exclusive brand partners include the leaders in flower, vapes, edibles, topicals, pre-rolls, and concentrate. To learn more, visit .
The SKU coordinator is a key position in the Master Data Management division that provides timely and accurate SKU creation and maintenance of all SKUs across multiple platforms in partnership with the HERBL purchasing and Inventory Management Team. The ideal SKU Coordinator candidate will be highly conscientious and detail-oriented, and comfortable working remotely as part of a team inside a team. It's a fluid, sometimes demanding environment and works well with a focused yet flexible approach.
** The preferred schedule is M-F 10am – 6pm **
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for new item (SKU) research, creation, and validation in SAP, LeafLink and METRC
- Responsible for new Customer Account research, creation and maintenance in SAP.
- Monitor all cannabis partner state licensing to ensure valid and in active standing
- Create and validate new business partner accounts for cannabis and non-cannabis vendors
- On-going maintenance of the Item and Business Partner Masters
- Act as the point of contact with IT department for projects involving Master Data
- General System maintenance and support
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within Data department, as well as with cross-functional partners in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in dynamic environment.
- Critical thinker with attention to detail.
- Ability to process data with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to perform self and peer work review.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Confident communications skills.
- Experience in the following platforms highly desired: SAP, METRC, LeafLink, and/or SalesForce.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Cannabis product knowledge a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences. This position requires sitting/standing at a computer for very long periods. This job operates primarily in a home office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, mouse, and keyboard.
- Health Insurance: healthy premiums covered by HERBL for employee and dependents.
- FSA & HSA with high deductible plan
- Vision & Dental
- Long Term Disability
- EAP: free to employees and their household
- Basic Life: $25,000 for all employees
- AD+D: 100% covered by HERBL
- Critical Illness: 100% covered by HERBL
- 401K: eligible after 90 days.
PTO: Vacation Time + Sick Time + Paid Holidays
- Vacation: Year 1: 8 days, Years 2-3: 11 days, Years 4+: 15 days
- Sick Pay: 5 days
- Holidays: 10 paid days include:
- (5) New Years Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- (1) Your birthday!
- (4) Floating holidays
$25 - $27 an hour
HERBL is laser-focused on the distribution of naturally derived products, giving all of our attention to supporting brands and retailers in what’s best for their businesses. We believe having company-owned brands inherently creates a conflict of interest, so we have chosen to be a pure play distribution company. By not having company-owned competing brands, you can take comfort in knowing that every action we take is in a brand or retailers best interest.
We care deeply about relationships, integrity, collaboration, and are always committed to doing what is right. We honor this belief when working with our suppliers, our customers, and our team members. The HERBL team is a blend of individuals who have significant experience from many different backgrounds including, but not limited to Supply Chain, Sales, and Operations in high-volume distribution.