REGIONAL SALES MANAGER-MID-ATLANTIC REGION
Time: 2 weeks ago
Regional Sales Manager-Mid-Atlantic region
Field Based - North Carolina
Virginia - Remote
job requisition id
Save time and apply through your LinkedIn account. Click the Apply with LinkedIn button and your LinkedIn profile will be imported into our site.
In order to move forward, you will need to create an account. Your password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter and a number.
We look forward to discovering your talents.
Regional Sales Manager: Mid-Atlantic
Welcome to an inspired career!
At Halozyme, we’re proud of what we do, and we continue to do more. That’s why we need you—to help us make a significant impact by taking on increasingly complex challenges, leaping beyond the status quo and advancing our mission.
Join us as a Regional Sales Manager and you’ll be part of a culture that welcomes diversity, thinks differently to solve problems, works collaboratively as one team, and delivers meaningful innovations that impact people’s lives.
How you will make an impact
As a Regional Sales Manager, you provide leadership to the Specialty Account Managers within your geography and monitor sales performance at the region level and manage the business and deployment of sales and marketing strategies in alignment with company priorities.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Supervise operations of the Region, including hiring, training, coaching and development of representatives
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the Region
- Plan, organize, and monitor activities/projects to achieve the business potential of the Region
- Maintain required technical expertise in order to respond accurately to all questions regarding products, policies, and business- related issues from customers and representatives
- Work in the field with all members of Region to coach and counsel on improvement of selling skills, product knowledge and capabilities needed for successful representative performance
- Conduct performance reviews and proactively handle personnel matters
- Develop, present to senior leadership, and implement Annual business plans
- Manage Region promotional spend within budget
- Monitor compliance with PDMA and sample accountability procedure
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required with minimum of five years of successful pharmaceutical or biotechnology front-line leadership experience (a combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Leadership - The ability to develop and motivate others, lead through change, and deliver on business imperatives
- Knowledge of Products and Disease States – Acquires and maintains an up-to-date understanding of job-relevant Halozyme and competitor product information and disease state knowledge
- Business Analysis - The ability to analyze and draw appropriate conclusions using sales data/call reporting software/applications to increase revenue
- Ability to effectively manage a large geographic territory assignment
- Willing to travel overnight, if necessary, and possess a valid driver’s license
- Experience in managing representatives who have sold to health care professionals specializing in the treatment of rheumatic diseases and/or pain management is preferred
- Specialty sales leadership experience is desirable
- Product reimbursement experience desirable
In return, we offer you:
- Full and comprehensive benefit program, including an Employee Stock Purchase Program and 401(k) matching
- Opportunities to grow in a culture that prioritizes learning, development and progression through in-house programs and tuition reimbursement
- A collaborative, innovative team that works as one to amplify your impact—on your career, the work you do and patients’ lives.
Halozyme, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
The most likely base pay range for this position is $120K -$165k per year. Several factors, such as experience, tenure, skills, and particular business needs, will determine an individual’s exact level of compensation. Base salary is only one element of employee compensation at Halozyme. Total compensation could include bonuses, sales incentives, and equity awards.