ARCHITECT - SINGLEVIEW
Time: 2 weeks ago
job requisition id
Hi, I'm , your Recruiter. At CSG, we choose to see beyond a resume paper. We put your story, perspective, background, and what you have to offer first. While the traditional approach works for some, many miss out on fantastic talent like yourself, and we refuse to make that mistake. Instead, we believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Channel the power of YOU as you start the journey to becoming a CSGer.
Who will love this job
- An individualist – you succeed by leading your own projects and producing impactful outcomes
- A strategist – you have a consulting mindset that allows others to contribute and work toward a shared vision
- A thinker – you take advantage of resources and implement ideas in new ways to find solutions
- A producer – you're comfortable quickly switching context and adapting
- An empath – you know how to connect and communicate with different audiences worldwide
What you'll do
- You will report to the Senior Architect to contribute toward providing technical leadership for architecture solutions, including research and technical investigation, ensuring end-to-end software functionality, and translating customer requirements into software specifications
- You will be a part in an Agile team responsible for the development, test and monitor all technical related aspects of our solution delivery and involve in design..
- Develop & provide complex/large-scale solutions to customers around the world.
- Use our products configuration layer to write code/ create different entities using standard technology/ product layer.
- Improve algorithms, develop, review code, debug, performance tune code, and document.
- Lead a team of developers/testers or act as a technical lead for a project including assisting architects in preparing the FDD, requirement and design documents.
- Support Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, Stream Management and Ticket Management.
- Mentor other project members to increase their understanding of the customer and technology.
- Guide customer(s) through the requirements gathering, designing and documentation process within a specific domain area while fitting within the OSS/BSS infrastructure, and making the best use of company product offerings.
You should have
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting fewer requirements. Channel the power of YOU and apply to discover if we're a match.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business, related field, or equivalent experience
- You'll need to have at least 10 years of technical experience in product development, or product implementation.
- Experience of Singleview Billing and Charging.
- Experience of Singleview Configuration layer /EPM.
- Knowledge of telecom networks GSM/ CDMA, billing solutions, rating and charging systems, CRM, Retail Billing - Pre-paid and Post-paid billing, Interconnect Billing
- Demonstrate good programming ability in any Programming language (C++, C#, Java)
- Experience in at least one scripting language, such as Shell/PowerShell/Python.
- Experience in any SQL/No-SQL database.
- Working knowledge on the Unix and multiple application configuration and production support
- Open to work on any programming language/technology observing the CSG product/solution needs.
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Healthcare: Dental, Medical, and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Volunteer, and Holiday Time Off
- And so much more!
empowers companies to build unforgettable experiences, making it easier for people and businesses to connect with, use and pay for the services they value most. For over 40 years, CSG's technologies and people have helped some of the world's most recognizable brands solve their toughest business challenges and evolve to meet the demands of today's digital economy.
By channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary. Our people [CSGers] are fearlessly committed and connected, high on integrity and low on ego, making us the easiest company to do business with and the best place to work. We power a culture of integrity, innovation, and impact across our , representing the most authentic version of ourselves to build a better future together. That's just who we are. If not us, then who?
Follow us! | |