SR. MANAGER, BRAND MARKETING
Urban Outfitters, Inc.
Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Time: 2 weeks ago
Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
Sr. Director, Brand Marketing
Urban Outfitters is seeking an experienced brand marketer to manage Integrated Brand Marketing campaigns and activations to support brand and business growth. The Sr. Manager will develop strategic and tactical plans that help position our brand in market, drive brand consideration and reach new audiences by delivering marketing plans in support seasonal and divisional business goals and objectives. This role will leverage consumer insights to develop marketing briefs, build media plans, manage budgets, and ensure consistency between creative and tactical execution across marketing channels.
- Develop go-to-market plans for integrated marketing communications and campaigns (Back to School, Holiday), brand initiatives (Urban Renewal, BDG), and brand values.
- Own marketing briefs with insight-led communication plans to deliver seasonal and divisional objectives, partnering with business leaders, marketing channel managers, and creative.
- Shape and manage brand positioning, messaging, and RTBs across key brand initiatives, shapes strategic guidelines to inform creative execution.
- Align brand communications across channels and internal partners, including creative, merchandising, ecommerce, paid marketing, organic social, brand outbound, press, etc.
- Ensure brand messages are cohesive and compelling across tactics such as websites, performance marketing, organic social, etc. in service of objective, channel, and audience; drives best-in-class brand creative across campaigns and initiatives
- Define brand marketing KPIs, delivers media plans aligned to budget forecast, and shapes reporting dashboard.
- Manage monthly, annual Brand Marketing budget.
- Highlight competitive insights and best practices, uncovering new opportunities to maintain relevance and differentiation within current and aspirational competitive sets.
- 5-7 years of experience managing integrated brand marketing communications and brand building campaigns
- Agency experience, retail, or related consumer packaged goods experience a plus
- A ‘customer-centric’ mentality, putting insights at the forefront of everything we do
- Independent and proactive thinker, identifying opportunities and taking risks
- Strong mix of creatively driven and analytical; equally grounded in insights, objectives, and KPIs while driving strong creative point of view and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive and concise verbal and written storytelling
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and communication skills; ability to manage multiple priorities at once
Education: bachelor’s degree or relevant experience, MBA a plus
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.