DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SUCCESS
Time: 2 weeks ago
Director of Client Success
Posted 7 Days Ago
job requisition id
Clearway Health is a fast-growing, health system-based service provider. We help other health systems build, develop, and operate their own specialty pharmacy program aimed at providing exceptional patient care and outcomes while delivering significant financial results. Our partnership model assists with all aspects of specialty pharmacy program development, leveraging our deep expertise acquired from directly operating within an academic health system and health plan.
Clearway Health is seeking a proven, strategic leader, with Healthcare experience, to serve as Director of Client Success. In this role, you will be building the Client Success program, managing and leading a team of self-driven, independent thinkers to create initiatives around engagement and adoption for our clients. You will leverage our existing value framework, and construct new ways for Client Success Managers to assist clients in realizing measurable return on their investment as a trusted partner with Clearway Health. You will prioritize your team's efforts, guiding them to pursue the most valuable initiatives that will drive meaningful improvements to the client experience, that ultimately strengthen the Clearway Health client organization.
Together with your team, you will execute a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing client relationships and networking, implementing success programs, providing insights on client-to-business interactions and managing client requests and incidents to continuously improve the client experience. As thought leaders, you and your team will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with stakeholders across Clearway Health. Together, you will bring an innovative approach to help us strengthen our current operating model as we continue to expand our client base. This position requires up to 20% travel to attend on-site client meetings and Clearway Health-sanctioned events as needed.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Develop, launch and manage relationship complex programs to build a Client Success program to continuously collaborate with Clearway Health’s client partners.
- Advance the Client Success program to build strategic initiatives beyond the direct client engagement to strengthen Clearway Health’s business operations and partnerships with clients and to deliver meaningful results.
- Manage the Client Success team to deliver Reference Clients, first pass issue resolution, proactive client engagement, client satisfaction and accurate and timely deliverables.
- Execute the strategy of the Client Success program to:
- Manage escalations for client requests and incidents, act as liaison between Clearway Health departments and the client, ensure resolution and recommend process improvement.
- Oversee corporate business functions, including invoice and accounts receivable management as a liaison between the Clearway Health finance team and the client.
- Collaborate with the client services team to build and distribute reports and dashboards on an established cadence.
- Lead partnership and performance review meetings with clients and Clearway Health.
- Use your strategic skills for account growth, knowledge of Clearway Health’s services and programs to create increased satisfaction and expanded opportunities within the clients served.
- Ensure clients’ strategic roadmaps and desired outcomes are aligned, improving overall client experience and bring added value.
- Funnel customer feedback and recommend the most efficient improvements to Clearway Health’s cross-functional teams to ensure an end-to-end exceptional client experience.
- Mobilize internal Clearway Health teams to meet clients’ goals and overcome obstacles to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Support the Client Success Managers to lead the client engagement and Clearway Health partnership, acting as the primary representative for Clearway Health and the link between our agreement, our client services team and Clearway Health.
- Oversee your team to maximize the efficiency of the Client Success Managers, improve the experience of our clients and increase retention and satisfaction of our client organization.
- Acquire, retain and grow talent by identifying individual strengths and weaknesses and facilitating opportunities that will stretch yourself and your team members.
- Demonstrate empathy, transparency and accountability in every interaction with your team members, peers and leaders – both collectively and individually.
- Communicate progress and results and meet timelines for deliverables; succinctly and effectively communicate program and project status, and coach your team on how to do this.
- Embrace technology tools; stay current on technology solutions and constantly look for levers to increase the effectiveness of our client success program.
(The above statements in this job description are intended to depict the general nature and level of work assigned to the employee(s) in this job. The above is not intended to represent an exhaustive list of accountable duties and responsibilities required).
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, public relations, marketing, healthcare-related science or a related field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years in client-facing roles in the Healthcare industry is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a leader of people is required.
- Comfortable working and leading a team in a remote working environment.
- Experience in the field of value engineering, client success, client service/support, sales, pre-sales or other client-facing roles, or in supporting these types of teams in improving client satisfaction, adoption, retention & loyalty is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A trusted partner, exceptional communicator, and strategic leader who leads by example and influence.
- Collaborate and partner effectively and cross-functionally with leaders and teams that support client and corporate operations.
- Experience to secure and maintain professional work relationships and interact with clients at all levels (experience with C-Suite executives is an asset).
- Anticipate needs (or risks) before they arise and solve problems proactively, and understand when and how to escalate items as needed.
- Share success broadly and take ownership for failure
- Recruit, train, develop and retain high-performing talent.
- Strong operational, organizational, and analytical abilities.
- Passionate about developing people and delivering results, manage and mentor early career professionals.
- You understand our business goals, can adapt as the business changes, and find ways to guide your team to create impactful solutions.
- Ability to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems and identify/initiate process improvement programs.
- Data driven decision-maker; easily pivot when priorities change.
- Ability to build relationships with clients at both the operational and executive levels.