SENIOR APPLICATIONS ANALYST
Time: 2 weeks ago
Senior Applications Analyst
Posted 2 Days Ago
job requisition id
The Senior Applications Analyst is a senior business specialist and technology generalist responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies. Collaborates with management, client liaisons, and IT staff to define or design business processes and identify enabling technologies based on customer and Clearway Health requirements.
Position: Senior Applications Analyst
Department: CHS LLS
Schedule: Full Time
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
This position will provide support to Clearway Health clients Pharmacy data analytics and related applications.
- Act as liaison between client and technical staff to make sure that the client’s needs are met.
- Actively seeks ways to apply existing technologies to clinical data and applications, researching and providing information on technical trends and practices relevant to healthcare delivery organizations.
- Maintains a current understanding of strategic business initiatives and how they relate to IT goals and objectives.
- Consults with technical experts and develop alternative technical solutions; seeks advice on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost versus benefit measurements; brokers other IT services; and communicates trends and requirements to and from customers and IT.
- Develop all aspects of the project plans (scope, definition, functional and technical specifications, testing, delivery and support) and coordinate business/clinical and IT implementation resources for successful delivery. Actively participate in the team environment and enable colleagues to fulfill the department’s operating objectives.
- Provides effort estimates and assist in the development of project timelines. Works closely with other IT team members and business owners to define requirements, prototype and build solutions. Responsible for ensuring on time project delivery and completion.
- Coordinate multi-system solutions to clarify interdependencies (and interfaces) so that systems appear seamless to customers. Anticipates and identifies issues proactively, and implements corrective actions.
- Maintains IT group apprised of project status; informs the IT group of any issues or potential potholes. Keeps client informed of the project’s progress.
- As requested, evaluates new applications and make recommendations to management.
- Provide services such as facilitating priority setting and brokering contracts on behalf of customers.
- Prepares and presents formal presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- Provides subject matter expertise and acts as an internal consultant on assigned application and business area.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of the application technologies to facilitate requirements gathering and to educate end users in the relevant applications.
- Act as a mentor to new and less experienced applications analysts involving training, task assignment, and project oversight.
- Performs off hours duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Database management, and ETL experience desired.
- Strong desire for technical scripting experience including SQL and Python.
- Experience with cloud based technologies and applications including AWS and Salesforce
- Experience with business intelligence tools and related data analytic visualization