Director, Content Product Marketing
Time: 2 weeks ago
Director, Content Product Marketing
This role is Remote
Cornerstone is seeking a passionate marketing professional to develop high impact strategies that will bring our new Content products to market, and drive cross-sell of our suite of Content products to our existing customers. This includes market research, competitive analysis, collaboration with product management on go-to-market positioning and messaging, and sales team enablement. This is a global role reporting directly to the VP, Product Marketing and remote eligible.
In this role you will…
- Combine forces with the GM, Content to create and execute upon the Content growth strategy across the entire suite of products
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to develop Content product marketing campaigns that generate exceptional leads, and support cross-functional sales
- Partner with Field Enablement to ensure the right training, support and sales materials are available for use
- Work with the Director of Analyst Relations to map and execute an analyst relationship program, ensuring regular touch-points with key industry thought-leaders
- Enable all GTM functions to understand our buyers, their pain points and how we are best suited to solve them
- Conduct market research and analysis to inform product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with the Sr Director, Competitive Intelligence to define our unique position against competitors and educate the business in accordance
- Design and deploy product solution bundles with the Sr Director, Product Activation that drive multi-product sales including Content
- Lead highly effective and cohesive product launch execution across the marketing division
- Develop product launch and enablement plans
- Support Content thought leadership Drive thought leadership and industry presence by speaking at conferences, writing articles and whitepapers, and leveraging social media and other marketing channels to promote the company and its products
- Communicate plans, expectations and measurable results to senior leadership and your marketing peers
- Demonstrate our Cornerstar values in all facets of your work
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Experience in marketing learning content required
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience
- Proven success in bringing new products to market
- Superior leadership skills, ability to work and lead in an unstructured environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Creativity and persuasiveness; excellent written and oral communications skills
- Passionate about customers
- Collaborative team player
- Adaptive, innovative, proactive and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 100 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on , , , and !
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at .