SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER\N
Location: Bellevue Washington
Time: 2 weeks ago
Senior Marketing Manager
Bellevue, WA, US, 98004-5719
At MOD, everyone is free to be themselves and has an equal opportunity to pursue their hopes and dreams. We embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances. To us, pizza is more than just food. It’s our platform to make a positive social impact in the lives of our people and the communities we serve.
Be a part of creating a positive social impact in more than 500 communities across North America. Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individuality is celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered to provide that same experience through world class support of our Squad and stores.
Compensation: $91,500 - $120,700
*Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, competencies, experience, geographic location.
In addition to base pay, MOD Pizza offers a total compensation package including:
- Company and/or individual performance annual bonus
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance/disability insurance options
- Up to 20 paid vacation days per year and 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement eligibility
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Employees can progress through the pay range by earning performance-based pay increases
- Access to MOD's Employee Assistance Program
- 100% funded educational programs for eligible Squad
MOD is looking for a passionate, experienced Senior Marketing Manager – 3rd Party Digital Ordering to contribute to our fast-growing digital ordering channel. This highly motivated, self-starter will oversee 3rd party marketplaces, delivery, and virtual brands business to grow revenue through each.
The ideal candidate will know the ins and outs of optimizing and enhancing digital experiences that translate into the physical world. Data driven and able to derive meaning from customer, digital and business data, this person can seamlessly move between strategic conversations and tactical execution. Because so much of the digital channel’s success is driven by “the little things,” attention to detail and nuance is critical. When something seems off, this person will relish diving into the data to find wrinkles that can be ironed out. While necessary to be a tireless advocate for their channels, the person who will be most successful in this role will work cross-functionally (Marketing, Operations, Technology, Insights & Analytics) to ensure their channels come to life in a MOD way.
The role reports to the Sr. Director of Digital Products & Ordering
- Responsible for the driving the overall growth and performance of 3rd party marketplaces, delivery, and virtual brands business lines, one of the largest and fastest growing parts of MOD’s digital business
- Drive the roadmap definition, strategy, and cross-functional implementation for new opportunities within 3rd party marketplaces and virtual brands
- Apply a data-driven approach to identify, evaluate, and prioritize channel optimizations
- Manage partner relationships with relevant 3rd parties to achieve digital objectives
- Develop technical understanding of digital channels and connected systems to understand interdependencies and proactively drive performance improvements
- Develop operational monitoring of relevant channel components that might impact internal and external experiences. When issues occur, quickly dig in to identify and resolve.
- Establish and report on channel metrics, provide cross-functional data insights and identify areas of opportunity.
- Evaluate and manage marketing opportunities within 3rd party marketplaces.
- Work collaboratively within Marketing to ensure channels are well-represented in customer communication
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and best practices for digital channels
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years working with consumer-facing web/mobile applications
- Conversant with e-commerce analytics, metrics, particularly ordering conversion, and A/B testing
Office work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse, and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
Want to help us spread MODness™? Apply today!
MOD welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders. MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. We all may be assigned other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
MOD Pizza is a second (fair chance employer) and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The full statement is available on the career site.
- 50% off your meals at MOD
- Access to employee support & development
- Awesome MOD swag: t-shirts, bandanas, stickers, etc.
Giving back is part of the MOD culture.
Throughout the year, you and other MOD Squad members have opportunities to give back to the community - what we call "Spreading MODness." This includes participating in fundraisers, packing meals for families struggling with hunger, and sponsoring other activities in your area.
We offer access to emergency support programs to help MOD Squad Members in need. Anyone can apply to access the Bridge Fund, which offers assistance when an unexpected hardship occurs. It's MODs helping MODs.
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Marketing, Operations